A tradesman insurance policy can cover a range of business insurance elements, depending on your needs and those of your business.Tradesman insurance can be tailored to cover your businesses specific risks, whether you’re a builder, cleaner or plumber. The insurance you need will depend on your specific type of business and the individual risks it faces.
POPULAR COVERS FOR TRADESMAN INSURANCE
- TRADESMAN PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE:
Tradesman public liability insurance tends to be an important cover for tradesmen, as it can protect you if you’re sued because someone is injured or their property is damaged. We at Ensurance Compare offer this cover, to protect you against legal fees and compensation costs.
- OTHER COVERS:
- If you have employees, contractors, casual workers or temporary staff, you’re usually required by law to take out tradesman insurance. It’ll cover claims from employees who’ve been injured or become seriously ill as a result of working for you.
- Personal accident insurance covers you against serious injury, or even death – paying out for the likes of lost income and medical costs.
- Tool insurance is also popular with many tradesmen, as it covers your work tools against loss, damage or theft.
- You can include business buildings cover to protect your business premises, including fixtures and fittings.
- Add business equipment insurance to cover your business contents and office equipment.
- You can also include plant and machinery insurance, which can provide protection for plant and machinery, whether you own it or hire it.
- Contract works insurance can cover the cost of repairing or redoing work on a construction site if it’s damaged or destroyed by an insured event – like fire, flood, storm, vandalism or theft – while it’s in progress.
- Tradesman insurance can help you get back on track, should your business be disrupted by an unexpected event, such as fire or flood.
- Business legal protection insurance can cover your commercial legal expenses and the cost of legal action.
- PERSONAL ACCIDENT COVER
- Capital benefits
If you or a fellow principal, partner or director under the age of 75 is involved in an accident that results in death, permanent total disability, or loss of limb or sight, we at Ensurance Compare give you a lump sum payment.
- Weekly benefits
If a principal, partner or director under the age of 75 is temporarily injured (for example, with a broken arm or leg) and left unable to work, we at Ensurance Compare pay their weekly wage until they recover.
ABOUT ENSURANCE COMPARE
Need more information on tradesman insurance? Hear more about your business cover choices from our master group in a fast arrangement of recordings. Simply pick the cover you’re occupied with and get some master knowledge into how every alternative can encourage your business.
Keep in mind, the results of not having the correct protection set up can be not kidding to the running of your business. In the most pessimistic scenario you could get yourself:
- Unfit to maintain your business
- Managing serious money related misfortunes, or even liquidation
- Confronting legitimate activity, without the way to cover lawful expenses and remuneration pay-outs
- Coming up short on the instruments and business hardware which are critical to your exchange
- Adapting to the worry of losing your business
- Paying strong fines for neglecting to have protection set up that is required by law.
Purchasing tradesman insurance is so basic. Try not to let not having it be the reason that you lose the business you’ve buckled down to fabricate.
Tradesmen quickly become used to working with everyday hazards like sharp tools, heavy machinery and powerful chemicals. But all it takes is a simple slip, trip or spillage to cause injury or serious property damage. Just one mishap can lead to a compensation claim that could be very costly.
Working in clients’ homes and other premises means you can’t control every aspect of the environment. Yet you could still be held liable if a client or other third party believes your mistake has either cost them money or led to an injury. Our company Ensurance Compare provides tradesman insurance cover as standard, with options to increase it. So, get covered against one of the biggest risks to your business, and get contacted with Ensurance Compare today.