Looking for cheaper insurance?
Compare non standard home trade insurance quotes from UK insurance providers
Is your property at a greater risk of subsidence, flooding, remains unoccupied for long periods of time or made of a non standard construction material? At EnsuranceCompare we understand the significance of finding cheap and affordable non standard home insurance that covers you against every contingency.
Why non standard home insurance is needed?
A large number of insurance companies in the UK may only offer home insurance for standard properties, which are constructed from brick or stone walls and a slate or tile roof. If your property does not fall into the above category, then you may have to resort to non standard home insurance. There are a lot of factors that contribute in making a home non standard; therefore it is important to ensure your home is properly covered. Some typical examples are as follows:
- Flood Risk – is your property situated close to a waterway or have a history of flooding?
- Subsidence – has the property been constructed on soft ground or has a history of landslip?
- Construction material – are the exterior walls made from timber, metal or cob? Is the roof flat, tiled or even thatched?
- Any previous claims – Have you had any claims in the last 5 years?
- Unoccupied – Is your property left unoccupied for above 30 consecutive days?
Compare quotes with EnsuranceCompare
Using EnsuranceCompare is quick and easy. Simply complete our one page online form about your non standard property. EnsuranceCompare will then match up your details up with UK non standard home insurance providers. So whether you own a timber framed house or own a dream property next to a river, put your mind at rest, use EnsuranceCompare and get a non standard home quote NOW!